Finding the right cheese combination in general can be a tricky task. After all, there are hundreds & hundreds of cheeses in the world. Finding the right cheese combination a white pizza is an even more complex task. So we took it upon ourselves to taste cheese after cheese (oh the struggle!) in order to find the 5 that taste best together for a white pizza recipe. After some extensive & delicious research we came up with what we & our taste testers believe is the best white pizza recipe out there!
Once we figured out the toppings we knew we wanted to keep the rest of the recipe simple & let the cheeses speak for themselves. With a bit of garlic & a splash of olive oil, our pizza was complete. You can use store-bought dough as we did for this recipe or use our recipe for homemade dough if you're feeling like a champ. We found this adorable pizza bike cutter that made the presentation totally stand out. Every time we us it the compliments are endless & everyone wants to know where it’s from! It comes in a wide variety of colors including this adorable leaf print! Plus it’s double wheel slicing method works like a charm & makes the pizza super simple for all to cut.
- 1 package pre-made fresh pizza dough, 18 in.
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 slices Belgioioso Fontina
- 2 slices Fresh Mozzarella
- handful of shredded Asiago
- 3 slices Spanish Manchego
- handful of Ricotta Salata
- Preheat oven to 450F or temperature as instructed by dough directions. Pull dough in circle shape until 16-18 inches wide & perfectly round (or desired shape).
- Pour EVOO & garlic on dough & spread until covering entire center of pizza.
- Top pizza with cheese. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until cheese is bubbling & golden brown. Immediately upon removing from oven top pizza with drizzle of honey. Serve & enjoy!
Images & Recipe: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
About the Contributor
Caitlin is the founder of Chicago based lifestyle web publication Public Lives, Secret Recipes which specializes in recipe development, DIY tutorials, fashion posts, & much more. Aside from the blog, Caitlin is the founder of Krispops, a crisped rice cake pop company, that you can order online! Be sure to shop Krispops here & follow PLSR on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, & Pinterest!