I’m sure you’ve made shots with Jolly Ranchers before. But, have you made shot glasses with Jolly Ranchers? If you answered, “no” to that question - you need to!
These edible, artsy, and delicious shot glasses will turn your classic pregame into the main event.
They’re perfect for a night in with the girls', too. In fact, swapping out your usual shot glasses for these - will be sure to result in the most TURNT GNI (girls' night in) ever.
The best part? These shot glasses aren’t difficult to make. All you need is a silicon shot glass mold (that you can purchase on amazon) and Jolly Ranchers (that you can purchase on Amazon or really, any basic grocery store).
Once you have your ingredients, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill each mold cavity with 13-14 Jolly Ranchers. Use alternate colors to get the stained glass effect.
- Place the silicon mold on a cookie sheet, and put it in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes. However, you should watch the oven and remove the mold when the candy is melted, to avoid bubbling. If you do get bubbles, just use a metal spoon to tap them out.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in the mold.
- Once completely cool, remove your now created shot glasses, from the mold and fill them up with your favorite drink (a.k.a vodka).
Recipe adapted from Princess Pinky Girl.
Just in case you’re still not 100% positive on how to create these dope stained glass looking shot glasses. Here’s a quick video tutorial, for all my visual learners:
Sounds pretty easy, right?
What I love most about these shot glasses is that regardless of what drink you put in them, it'll still (for the most part) taste like Jolly Ranchers. Yummmm! This is good news for those people who struggle to throwback a shot.
Using these Jolly Rancher shot glasses will mask some of the hardness of whatever liquor you're drinking. Meaning, you’ll be able to take a proper shot without choking in agony (or, rushing to grab that chaser). Finally, am I right?
Now, go and create a liquored up masterpiece. Have fun!